On March 29, 2016, the 150th anniversary of the Horological Society of New York was commemorated with a gala celebration at the General Society Library in Midtown Manhattan.
- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio proclaimed the day as Horological Society of New York Day.
- The German government issued a proclamation honoring HSNY's German heritage.
- The American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute & Chelsea Clock presented the Horological Society of New York with a beautiful Ship's Bell Clock, engraved with a dedication.
- Long-time HSNY member & trustee Hans Weber was presented with the Howard Fass Award, an award given to individuals judged to have shown extraordinary dedication to the ideals which the Society pursues.
- Attendees received a copy of the HSNY 150th Year Archival Book, authored by Michael Osnato, HSNY Archivist & Historian.
- Edwin M. Hydeman - President, Horological Society of New York
- Benjamin Clymer - Founder & Editorial Director, HODINKEE
- Jordan Ficklin - Executive Director, American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute
- Charles Salomon - Treasurer & Fellow, Horological Society of New York
- Nicholas Manousos - Vice President, Horological Society of New York
- Michael Friedman - Historian, Audemars Piguet
Photography by Atom Moore