Watchmaking On the Road
Discover what makes your watch tick, with a hands-on course taught by the Horological Society of New York's staff of professional watchmakers. Students will work on a mechanical watch movement, studying the gear train, winding and setting mechanisms and escapement. This four hour course covers everything our series of NYC classes cover. Sign up for our newsletter to be notified of where our traveling education classes will be next!
- October, 2017: Baltimore, Maryland (Hosted by Nelson Coleman Jewelers)
- June, 2017:
- April, 2017:
- Washington, D.C.
- Boston, Massachusetts
- March, 2017: Silicon Valley, California (Hosted by Stephen Silver Fine Jewelry)
- February, 2017:
- Chicago, Illinois (Hosted by Oak & Oscar)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Seattle, Washington
- November, 2016: Los Angeles, California (Hosted by F.P. Journe)
- October, 2016: San Francisco, California
- September, 2016: Miami, Florida (Hosted by F.P. Journe)
Have a suggestion for a city we should visit next? Let us know!
HSNY's Horological Education classes are free for all veterans and full-time students, please contact HSNY for more information. If you cannot afford the class fees, please contact HSNY for scholarship opportunities. By participating in HSNY's Horological Education classes, you agree to release HSNY from any and all liabilities that may arise, and agree that you may be photographed and / or video recorded.